Would an Inflatable Pub Require Licensing?


The simple answer is yes they do, and the legislation involved doesn’t just end there. You also have to ensure that you have risk assessments in place to make sure your inflatable is structurally sound and most importantly safe.

I found an interesting article here that discusses the licensing of inflatable pubs.


You can find the full Licensing Act 2013 here – http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/17

Of course this also applies to us here at Igloo Disco too so no matter what type of inflatable marquee you are looking for, if you are wanting to undertake the sale of alcohol at your event you need to ensure you have the correct license in place.

If you are interested in hiring an inflatable structure for your event make sure you check out our portfolio of inflatable igloo marquees.

New Call-to-action

Danny Savage

Written by Danny Savage

Author and events expert Danny Savage is the go-to man when it comes to organising events to knock your socks off. Having worked as a festival owner, club promoter, in bookings, club management and as a DJ across the continents during a career spanning 10 years and counting, he’s made a name for himself in the industry. As a regular blogger, he’s also keen to share his experiences in the events industry with budding DJs and event professionals. Danny now hosts exclusive Igloo Disco events including festivals, birthday parties, weddings and corporate events.

Tags: Igloos